I enjoy building and/or leading teams towards a clear goal and vision. Or build that vision together with them.
I like helping startups and corporate businesses to accelerate their results – through omnichannel implementation and digital transformation – and to leverage capabilities that technology adoption and channels’ alignment in communication bring.
Currently, I am activating as:
– CEO of Angels Den Funding
– Founder & Strategy Director of OmniPERFORM
– Omnichannel Consultant in Tobacco, FMCG, Pharma, Banking, Home&Deco and Automotive
– (Google) Trainer
– International Speaker (presence on 3 continents, more than 17.000 attendees to workshops or keynotes, 100+ presentations) and Trainer in Strategy, Omnichannel, Digital Transformation, Performance Marketing and Digitally-Driven Revenue Increase topics
– Advertising Contests Juror
With an Informatics background and licensed in “Search Engine Marketing for Businesses” and Master’s Degree in “Business and Marketing Sides in Software Development”, I am an “exact sciences” kind of person, both professionally and in my personal life.
The expertise in diverse areas enables me to understand what leverage omnichannel setup can represent, while acknowledging the weight of interdepartmental collaboration in the success of a project (eg. Logistics, Purchasing, IT, Sales, Branding, Operations, Legal, PR).
OmniPERFORM // the neuromarketing omnichannel agency // a digitally-driven communication agency with proprietary technology that helps brands to better impact and understand their customers
Angels Den // the smarter way to invest // an equity crowdfunding platform with 90% of the funded companies still in business over 5 years.
Team Management & Leadership
Digital Transformation & Omnichannel
Media | Performance Marketing
Data & Web Analytics & CRO
User-Centric Marketing Development
More info here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrianenache87